Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Don't You Love Life?

I'll admit it right now... my life rules. Sure, I've missed a lot of school, I'm an ex-cutter, my foot hurts like hell, and I feel kind of "down", but I could be worse. I have been worse, like when I was cutting. Luckily, I'm over it now. I might not have a home, or a family, or go to my wonderful school, and I've decided not to take those things for granted. I have 2 sisters. One lives with me, my mom, and my dad. The other one is living at the house my grandmother used to live in before she moved to an apartment. I also have a brother, but I honestly don't know where he is. Not in the state I live in, that's for sure! The school I go to is... different. It's a private school, but my family doesn't have to pay for it. In the words of Rubeus Hagrid, "Ain't sayin' no more here!"

No comments: